Learning and Improvement
- Lessons Learned in Software Testing Book Review
- Engineering Management for the Rest of Us Book Review
- Key Takeaways from the Simple Tests for Accessibility Webinar
- How can ChatGPT help me as a software tester?
- Is It Ready For Test?
- Learning How to Create an Environment of Psychological Safety
- Staying Motivated as a Tester
- A Beginners Guide to Speaking at Conferences
- 8 Tips for Networking at Events
- Struggling to motivate yourself to learn something new?
- Invest in Yourself
- What Has Helped Me in My Testing Career
- The Beginners Guide to Blogging for Testers
- 11 Public Speaking Tips That You Might Not Know
- The Best Testing Tips from The Test Chat Challenge
- How to Make Quality a Team Effort
- Will A Blog Help My Career?
- Achievement Unlocked: Going Live
- Why You Should Ask For Feedback
- Are we talking about the same thing?
- Why diversity matters (to me)
- Bloggers Club: Implementing Change
- Learning how to hold retrospectives
- Why it's important that it's safe to fail
- Waterfall, Baking and Slow Feedback
- Bloggers Club: First day in a team
- Feedback: Solicited vs Unsolicited
- 3 Things I've learned: Adjusting to my changed identity as a (paid) working mother
- Bloggers Club: What's the best career advice you've had?
- Bloggers Club: I wish I knew more about...
- 4 Books Which I've Found Useful for my Testing
- My learning journey while on maternity leave
- 4 Testing Tips for Beginners
- Lessons Learnt: Testing in a changing context
- Scrum and Psychological Safety
- TestBash Brighton 2019: Morning Workshop on "Context Driven Coaching... There is no script."
- Reflecting on leading a Testing Community of Practice Part II
- Reflecting on leading a Testing Community of Practice Part I
- Reminding myself about how one's experience shapes one's point of view
- The limitations of Acceptance Criteria
- Getting started on a testing project
- Developing your thoughts: Talking out loud
- Do you see what I see?
- Find (and surround yourself by) inspiring people at work
- How to incorporate humour into speeches
- Handling nerves when public speaking
- What I learned from giving my first ever workshop
- Protecting your time
- Starting a Testing Meet-up - the first few steps
- Experience Report: Giving a talk at Let's Test as part of Speak Easy
- My 5 Biggest Takeaways from the BBST Bug Advocacy Course
- Getting back into Toastmasters
- 4 Tips for Working Remotely
- Bug Advocacy Part II
- Bug Advocacy Part I
- BBST Foundations: Is it for me?
- 3 Ways to Improve your Communication Skills