eBook Presale: Starting Your Software Testing Career
I’m having a presale on Gumroad (limited number available), before I hike up the price when the first version is published:
If you want to see a sample of the eBook so far, check out my LinkedIn post where I shared Chapter 2: Gaining Skills Before (and After) Your First Role. You can also see the current breakdown of chapters and sections in each chapter.
If you miss out on the presale, but want to be notified when the eBook is published, enter your email here.
The eBook is currently being reviewed by experts in the field and by a few people in my target audience.
About the eBook:
Do you want to become a Software Tester but not sure where to start?
Do you want to upskill so you remain relevant to today’s job market?
Once you have landed a role as a Software Tester, how do you ensure you thrive in the role?
In this book, I will share the different paths you can take towards becoming a software tester, useful ways you can up-skill along with what I wish I knew in my first year of testing.
After reading this book you’ll also be able to:
- Understand the difference between Test Cases, Exploratory Testing and Ad Hoc Testing and when one approach is more suitable than the other
- Write an effective bug report
- Understand the benefits of learning test automation along with when you should and shouldn’t write test automation
- Test against implicit requirements
- Imagine what a tester’s typical day may look like