Now that I’ve started actively preparing for my “Testing so you can move on” talk at Testbash Belfast and Romanian Testing Conference, I’ve started to notice how my thought process is developing as a result of talking out loud.
Bit of background first so you have an idea how I’m preparing:
- I’m focussing on getting my first draft done (almost there, just need to expand a bit more on one of my key points first)
- Then I’ll start on the slides
- I’ll look into how the slides and talk “fit” each other
- Then I’ll go back and forth between slides and talk aiming to reach a deliverable presentation ASAP
- After that, just refine until I deliver the presentation